Reporting Electrical Issues/Outages


Oncor is responsible for downed power lines,vegetation in lines, street lights & power outages located in the city limits of Elgin.

To report street light, power outages, or downed power lines within the city limits of Elgin, call Oncor at 888-313-4747, or visit

You can also report street light outages online using  Oncor Street Light Outages


Bluebonnet is responsible for power lines located outside of the city limits. 

To report power outages, or downed power lines outside the city limits of Elgin for Bluebonnet Electric , call

Member Services: 800-842-7708

Visit Report Outage Bluebonnet Website